Accuracy of Information
This site has been prepared from information believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was sourced. No director, employee or agent of Gyre Digital, gives any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site, nor accepts any responsibility or liability arising in any way (including by reasons of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information on this Site. This does not limit any rights a person may have under the law. Subject to the law, Gyre Digital does not accept any responsibility, or owe any duty of care, to any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of information on this Site.
Terms and conditions of this site
All information on this site relating to any products or services is intended only for the information of people within Australia and Asia.
You may reproduce any part of the content of the site, however if you do so, you must acknowledge Gyre Digital copyright in that content, and retain all markings that indicate the origin of the content. You must not otherwise reproduce the content. Further, and not withstanding anything else in the terms and conditions, you must not reproduce any content from this Site for a commercial purpose or for a profit making purpose.
Use of this Site is at your risk. To the extent permissible by law, Gyre Digital excludes all warranties in relation to the information available from this Site and disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent on any:
- Access by you to the information available from this Site
- Infection by any computer virus that occurs as a result of accessing this Site or any of the content contained on this Site
- Use of any information or content available from this Site
Gyre Digital is committed to protecting your privacy.
We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our site (other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in the web server’s logs) unless you choose to provide it to us.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through the site, read pages or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the Web.)
- The domain from which you access the internet.
- The internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Windows 2000/Windows Explorer 7. This information is supplied automatically by your computer.
- The pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
If You Email Us
If you send us an email, we will collect and store your email address and the content of the email, including any personal information you chose to include, and will use it only to respond to your request quickly and accurately. However, email is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are concerned about the security of your communication, you can send it by post instead to any of the addresses listed on out contact page.
Links to Other Sites