The one certainty about the future is the pace of change will accelerate. How will your organisation respond to this change?
We all know that it’s hard to accomplish anything without a plan. Whether you’re running a small business, directing a public sector agency or even coaching a football team, you need a strategic plan.
Put simply, a strategic plan looks at all the things your organisation could do and narrows it down to the things that actually it needs to do to succeed. The plan also helps leaders determine where to spend time, human capital, and money.
We believe strategy development, at times, can be made much more difficult than it needs to be.
To us it’s simple – strategy development is made up of 4 key parts;
- Identify where you are today
- Figure out the big picture stuff
- Brainstorm the future options
- Then, ask the question – What will our place look like in the future? What happens if we change our strategic direction?
The team at Gyre Digital will work with you to help you better understand your current state and choose your future. We will then help you build a roadmap to deliver that future.
Chief Information Officer (CIO) as a Service
Many organisations and agencies can’t afford to employ of a full time “thought leader” – someone whose key role is to provide true ICT leadership.
The CIO as a Service (CIOaaS) offering is designed to provide strategic advice on the development of ICT strategy, project execution and ICT service delivery models. The service includes:
- Strategy Development and Oversight – The complete support for effective ICT strategy development, governance, service performance, ICT contracts and acquisitions.
- Ongoing Advice & Engagement – Access CIO-level expertise to support internal development and decision-making.
This service can be provided as a once off engagement of via a retainer model. Contact Gyre Digital so that we can tailor a service to suit your requirements.